Year 4 Home Learning
Welcome to Year 4's home learning page!
Ms Gordon and Mr Bowes have been busy making videos to help you with your learning and they will be posted here every day by 9am.
As well as those activities, for at least 15 minutes per day you MUST:
- Practise your handwriting;
- Practise your times tables and number bonds.
Don't forget to join in Joe Wicks' PE twice a day to keep you active.
All of these things will keep your brain in tiptop condition for when you return back to school.
If you get stuck, email Ms Gordon and Mr Bowes at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
FRIDAY 15TH JANUARY
Science: write at least 10 bullet point facts about electricity that you found out in the activity today.
thursday 14th january
wednesday 13th january
tuesday 12th january
monday 11th january
friday 8th januaryPlease click here for maths
Science: Click here to find out how electricity is made. Make bullet point notes of interesting facts and new vocabulary. Click on the transcript just below the clip to find out spellings of any words that are new to you.Science lesson with Mr Bowes
thursday 7th january
wednesday 6th january
RE - please watch two videos about the Eucharist, or Holy Communion, before answering the questions in your book. The LO is To think about the ceremony of the Eucharist.
Watch video 2 here.1. What is the meaning of 'Eucharist'?
2. Why do you think there is an introduction of singing and prayer at the beginning of the Eucharist?
3. What is carried in procession at the start of the Eucharist?
4. Why does the priest kiss the altar?
5. Who does the priest represent?
6. What does the Sign of the Cross mean at the start of the Eucharist?
TUESDAY 5TH JANUARY